Java 7 will work as well for most of the features, but users may encounter problems such as printing blank pages, so we recommend Java 6.
Note: Java MUST be ENABLED on the user’s browser for E-Forms/WebNow to load.
To enable Java on your browser, please click one of the browser types below for instructions.
1. Click on Tools (Menu Bar)
2. Click on ‘Manage Add-Ons’
3. Find Java on the list to the right and make sure it says Enabled.
- Click on Tools (Menu Bar)
- Click on Add-Ons
- Navigate to ‘Plugins’ in the menu on the left
- Scan for Java and check whether Java is enabled (if the Disable button appears, Java is already enabled)
- Type “chrome://plugins” in the search field
- Scan for Java and check whether Java is enabled (if the Disable link appears, Java is already enabled)
- Click on the Enable link (if available)
- (Optional) Check the Always Allowed box to stop additional Chrome warnings when running Java content.
- Click on ‘Safari’ on the menu at the top.
- Select ‘Preferences’.
- Navigate to the ‘Security’ tab.
- Next to ‘Internet plug-ins’ Make sure that the ‘Allow Java’ checkbox is checked.
These are the only browsers supported. You must also be using a Windows or Mac OS X operating system.